BananaStrawberry Oatmeal Muffins
- PrepTime: 10 minutes
- CookTime: 20 minutes
- TotalTime: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins
- 1 cup entire wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cup loaded brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup old made oats
- 1 (6 oz) container plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup strawberries (frozen or fresh), sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or fill with paper liners.
- In a big bowl, blend together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, stir together oats and yogurt till well-combined. Stir in banana, oil, and egg.
- Pour damp mix into the flour mix. Stir till dampened– do not over-mix! Fold in strawberries.
- Divide mix uniformly into muffin cups. Bake for 17–20 minutes or till toothpick placed into the center of a muffin comes out tidy.