LightlySweetened Sparkling Meyer Lemonade
A brilliant, effervescent sparkling lemonade made with Meyer lemons. Just sweet sufficient to alleviate the tartness.
- PrepTime: 5 minutes
- TotalTime: 5 minutes
- Yield: 3 portions
- 1/4 cup Meyer lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
- 3 tablespoon agave nectar
- 3 1/2 cup carbonated water
- Combine all components in a resealable bottle.
- Close bottle and shake up until well-combined. Let lemonade sit for a couple of minutes prior to opening (and open thoroughly!).
- Add ice, extra agave nectar, and lemon pieces when serving if wanted.
- ServingSize: about 1 1/4 cup